So, I'm envious, envious, envious. Someone here is moving back to California, and I so wish it were me. :( I miss it, and I hate thinking about it, cuz then I start getting depressed. Boo...somebody pray for me to rid myself of this horrid feeling. lol.
anyhoot... I'm STILL burning cd's to my ipod... Yup, THAT many!! Ok, so my forehead started breaking out, and I realized it's because I haven't been drinking water!!! so I started to, and I have to pee every 3 seconds it seems. I was supposed to start jogging today and stuff, but I have to babysit...for the first and last time. boo. lol.
Hey Mary, I talked to my mom and she was at church, and I could hear the rejas from the door, and then I heard Wendy...lol. She was all crawling everywhere....and eating her ciruela. lol. I can't WAIT to see her!!! =p Bueno, me ire por que tu quieres que me vaya... a la hora que yo quiera te detengo.... lol.
waddup foo jk
16 years ago
2 comments:
hahahah you sang a song at the end. lol Well don't worry...your time to return will come sooner or later. Have you forgotten all your blessings? You're single, pretty, PERFECTLY IN SHAPE, you're only 24, no kids, you have your own beautifully furnished apartment and a nice car, and you sing beautifully and have recorded a solo in an album, and you are the only one in our family that turned out perfect. lol Karla and I were talking about you earlier...karla said, Linda is seriously just perfect. Great personality, outgoing, not lazy, energetic, everyone likes her. see? STOP BEING DEPRESSED - you are blessed.
I just got your cutest baby comment...she won a photo shoot. lol I think i'll do the 1st birthday them and buy her a cake for her to be all messy with...
Post a Comment